5 Easy Wacky Wednesday Craft Ideas
Almost every kid’s craft has the opportunity to get a little wacky. Especially if you have glitter around the house! Let’s keep the wacky a little more low key and less mess:
- Switch out painting supplies: use a toothbrush, stick with leaves at the end, or celery and green onions instead of a paintbrush to make a wacky painting
- Draw or color upside down: tape paper to the underside of your table or desk and draw on the “ceiling”
- Wacky open ended craft: create an invitation to play with scissors, glue, tape, construction paper, and googly eyes and let your child make whatever wacky creation that comes to mind
- Wacky photography: take a photo of your kids or use an old image, print them out on letter size paper, draw, paint, or add construction paper to create wacky hair, glasses, mustaches, and glasses
- Wacky gallery: make a display of your wacky artwork on the ceiling!