Blackberry Lemonade Pie
- 30 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry jam, melted and cooled
- In a food processor, pulse cookies to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for one minute. Mix in the lemon juice and zest and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into the prepared crust.
- Spoon the blackberry preserves over the lemon filling. Swirl gently with a sharp knife. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 4-6 hours.
*Recipe courtesy of https://www.letsdishrecipes.com/2018/07/blackberry-lemonade-pie.html