Courtesy of tasteofhome.com
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.
1 piece: 352 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 169mg cholesterol, 842mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Originally published as My Breakfast Pizza in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008