Broccoli Apple Salad
Kids Favorite Broccoli Apple Salad! Here is the recipe…
- 2 medium – apple
- 4 cup, shredded or chopped – shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 1/4 cup – poppy seed dressing, light (separate recipe below)
- 1/2 cup – cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup – almonds, sliced
- Dice apples and toss with broccoli slaw. Mix in a bowl with dressing.
- For homemade poppyseed dressing, try the separate recipe below. Otherwise, we love the Brianna’s brand.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; serve or store covered, in the refrigerator.
Here is the recipe for homemade Poppyseed Dressing…
- 1/2 cup light mayo or mayonaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup white vinegar
- 1 TBL poppy seeds
- Mix dressing ingredients together and store in the fridge. Use dressing with salad when you are ready to eat it. 🙂
*Recipes courtesy of SuperHealthyKids.com