Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (1 oz) pkg Ranch seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar, divided
- 3 cups (cooked) shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 (28-32oz) pkg diced potatoes (like hash browns), thawed
- 1– 1/2 cup crushed seasoned croutons or butter crackers (I used Garlic Croutons), depending on how much crunch you want!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk, cream cheese, thyme, pepper and Ranch seasoning. Stir until smooth. Mix in corn and 1 cup grated cheese.
- Next mix in diced potatoes and chicken.
- Spread entire mixture into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top and finally the crushed croutons or crackers.
- Bake for 30 minutes until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Recipe Courtesy of: https://cookiesandcups.com/cheesy-ranch-chicken-hash-brown-casserole/#_a5y_p=3776166