Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
*Recipe courtesy of CarlsbadCravings.com
- 1 Recipe All Purpose Chili Lime Chicken
- 1 Recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- 4 flour tortillas or 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup favorite cheese, more or less
Avocado Crema Ingredients:
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Prepare Chili Lime Chicken And Grilled Pineapple Salsa according to directions.
To make the Avocado Crema, add all the Crema ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth, scraping sides down as needed. May make 4 hours ahead of time and refrigerate in an airtight container.
To assemble, melt cheese on tortillas in the microwave or stovetop then top with Chili Lime Chicken, Pineapple Salsa followed by Avocado Crema.