Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
- 1/3 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp melted butter for topping
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir in dry ingredients just till moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° for about 18 minutes.
- While still warm, brush tops with melted butter, then roll muffins in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- If you are rolling the entire muffin in butter, you will need about 1/3 cup
- Mix up 1/2 cup of sugar with 1-2 tsp of cinnamon and keep it in a shaker with my spices. When you finish your jar of cinnamon, don’t throw it away! It is perfect for this.
*Recipe courtesy of: https://www.creationsbykara.com/cinnamon-sugar-muffins/