- This event has passed.
Las Noches de las Luminaries
December 16, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 30, 2017
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, repeating until December 28, 2017
This year, the Garden will be aglow for 21 magical evenings and will feature more than 8,000 hand lit luminaria bags, thousands of white twinkle lights and the sights and sounds of 10 unique entertainment ensembles, including local favorite, Simply Three. Experience the bold, monumental sculptures of Japanese American artist Jun Kaneko throughout Garden trails. Enjoy dinner at the Garden with family and friends, and stroll each path with a warm cup of cider or cocoa. The southwest elegance and beauty of the Garden at night, will remind you of what the season is all about.
- On sale Oct. 1 | Use code Lumi2017 before Oct. 31 to receive $5 discount
- Adults: $25 | Children (3-12): $10, children under 3 free.
Become a member to save money & enjoy the Garden for a year!
- On sale Oct. 15
- Adults: $30 | Children (3-12): $12.50, children under 3 free.
All acts performing nightly unless otherwise noted.
- Mariachi Pasión & Ballet Folklorico Quetzalli
- Run Boy Run | Americana Bluegrass
- Simply Three | Classical Crossover (all nights exluding Nov. 24 -25 and Dec. 23-26)
- The Sugar Thieves | Delta Blues and Americana (Nov. 24-25, Dec. 23, 26)
- Mother Road Trio | Blues, Swing and Gypsy Soul (all evenings except Dec. 9)
- Traveler featuring Scott Jeffers | World Fusion Music
- The Sahnas Brothers | Spanish and Mediterranean Fusion (Dec. 9)
- Salt River Brass| Classical and holiday
- Yellowbird/ Duncan Family | Apache Winter Stories & Native Flute
- Liberty Wildlife | Raptors of Arizona
- Cowboy and Cowgirl Stories | Arizona & Western Songs and Stories
- Sue Harris (Nov. 24-25)
- Dolan Ellis – Arizona’s Official Balladeer (Dec. 1-10)
- Sid Hausman (Dec. 15-30)
DINING & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
- Gertrude’s, reservations recommended at 480 719.8600 or gertrudesrestaurant.net.
- The Patio Café
- Purchase wine by the glass, bottle or flight at our seasonal boutique wine store.
DORRANCE HALL BUFFET
- $22 per Adult – inclusive of tax
- $12 per Child – inclusive of tax
Purchase meal tickets in advance or at the Admissions Box Office.