- This event has passed.
Shine Brightly Mother-Daughter Summit
September 21, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm$20
Girls ages 12-18 with big dreams please join us!
Moms, if you want your girl:
– to be more resilient to pressures around her.
– to learn leadership skills to help her lead her actions and her dreams.
– to be more confident & know her worth to become her greatest potential.
– to learn mindset skills to help her overcome any challenges in her way.
– to be brave and creative to bring more joy to her daily life.
– to build positive relationships so she doesn’t get caught up in drama.
…Then grab your spot today! We can’t wait to meet you.
Meet our Speakers: Topics are around building leadership, confidence, & dreams:
- The 4 winners of the Girls Change The World Poetry Contest
- Speaker: Dena Patton – Girls Rule Cofounder, Speaker, Business & Mindset Coach, Author.
- Speaker: Laurie Sliva – Speaker, Coach, Founder of Bridges.
- Awesome Panel: Gelie Akhenblit (Website owner) and Shawn Linam (Space Engineer)
In this half-day Summit, you will build leadership, confidence, & dreams
- 9-9:30 am – Doors Open, registration, mix & mingling, dream wall, coffee, pink carpet/pictures.
- 9:30 am-11:30 pm – The Program/Speakers/Panel/Fun Activities around building confidence, dreams & leadership.
- 1130-12 – Lunch, Break, Shopping, Selfie Station.
- 12-1230 – Poetry performances
- 1230-1 – Raffle prizes, Challenge of the Month, Close.
- A few fabulous Raffle prizes are given at the end of the event: YOU get 1 raffle ticket for showing up, 1 raffle tickets for wearing your Girls Change The World T-shirt, 1 raffle ticket for checking in on Facebook or posting on Insta.