French Toast Bake
- Cut load into cubes and place evenly in a greased 9 x 13 pan
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. Pour evenly over break
- Cover your pan with Saran Wrap and refrigerate overnight
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl
- Cut in butter with this mixture until crumbly and place in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate overnight as well
- Take pan and Ziploc out when ready to bake. Sprinkle crumbly mixture evenly over the bread
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on how soft you like it.