Holiday Fabric Tree Ornaments
TO MAKE THIS CRAFT YOU WILL NEED
1. After gathering supplies, cut the fabric into 6-inch by .75-inch strips.
2. Tie the fabric scraps onto the cinnamon stick. I tied each strip with a square knot (right over left, then left over right) and used about 13 strips of well-bunched fabric on each cinnamon stick.
3. Use the scissors to snip off stray threads.
4. Then cut the fabric scraps into the shape of a Christmas tree.
5. Use the hot glue gun to glue a yellow button or wooden star to the top of the Christmas tree.
6. Last, glue a loop of twine to the back of the ornament.