RED WHITE AND BLUE STAINED GLASS JELL-O
- 2 large boxes of Jell-o (in this case red & blue – but you can use any flavor)
- 2 packs of Gelatin
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- In 2 separate baking dishes or casserole dishes use 1 box of Jell-o per dish and 1 cup of hot water. Stir and dissolve the Jell-o, just like you normally would.
- Store in the fridge overnite.
- Cut your Jell-o into small cubes (as shown)
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish. Preferable one that has a lid. Such as a Pyrex.
- Arrange and mix the cubed Jell-o in your dish.
- Using 2 cups of hot boiling water, dissolve the 2 packs of Gelatin in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until Gelatin is dissolved.
- Add your can of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Stir and mix well.
- Give your mixture time to cool down. (Room temperature)
- Pour your mixture over the cubed Jell-o.
- Place in fridge for at least 7 hours.
- Serve cold & enjoy.
Recipe Courtesy of: https://www.nestofposies-blog.com/2017/05/red-white-blue-stained-glass-jell-o/