SLOW COOKER KOREAN BEEF TACOS
Slow Cooker Beef Tacos or Bulgogi Tacos are packed with flavor, no messy cleanup, and zero effort! Seriously, it doesn’t get easier than that! And the best part, you can make it in a slow cooker or on a grill.
- 2 pounds beef roast or rib eye steak
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1-inch ginger, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Corn flour tortillasGochujang Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Sesame seeds
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Place the beef in a skillet and cook 3 minutes per side.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, tamari sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Once the beef gets tender, shred the beef with forks.
- Gochujang mayonnaise: combine all ingredients for gochujang mayonnaise and set aside in the fridge until you’re ready to add the sauce.
- Serve over warm corn tortillas with the toppings and gochujang sauce.
Recipe courtesy of: https://www.simplyhealthyish.com/slow-cooker-korean-beef-tacos/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=743874654_30340624_21246