Thumbprint Christmas Lights Craft
– Black Magic Marker/Sharpie
– Different Colored Stamp Pads
– White Paper
– Colored Construction Paper
– Glue Stick
1. on the white paper, draw a line with the black marker to
represent the christmas light string.
2. have your child press their thumb into the stamp pads and
decorate the string with colored christmas lights.
3. using the black marker again, draw squiggly lines to
connect the thumbprints/bulbs to the string.
4. fold a piece of colored construction paper in half to create
the greeting card.
5. use a glue stick to attach the christmas light paper to
the front of the greeting card.
6. personalize the inside of the card!
*Craft courtesy of PBS.ORG